Air Fluidized Therapy Bed - Pedestal Base with Sit-Up
- Air Fluidized Therapy (AFT) is the preferred therapy for wound care, burn care, oncology, orthopedics, critical care, neurology/neurosurgery, and plastic surgery.
- Air Fluidized Therapy (AFT) allows patients to heal faster, providing pressures well below capillary closing to improve blood flow to the skin, reduce pain, and accelerate healing.
- Lowest Pressure, Friction, and Shear Forces Available
- Patient Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Adjustable Head Elevation 0° to 60°
- Two set-up heights available: 26" or 30"
- Air Flotation Therapy for the Upper Body
Note: Not available in Nevada.